It's no secret that we LOVE edible flowers, so we suggest whipping up an edible bouquet for any party platter. Follow the steps below to create the perfect holiday show stopper and serve alongside our Rainbow Crackers.
- 16 oz vegan cream cheese spread, we love using Misha's Kind Foods Seven Point Five and Smoked Cheddar
- 1 pack shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- ½ block grated vegan parmesan cheese
- A fist full of fresh, chopped herbs like parsley, sage, dill, oregano
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon of tabasco
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fresh edible flowers and/or seeds
- Add all ingredients, excluding the edible flowers and/or seeds, into a bowl and mix and mash until combined.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. This can also be done up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Prior to serving, spread edible flowers and/or seeds on to a plate. Remove the bowl with the vegan cheese mixture from the fridge and use an ice cream scoop to create individual rounds. Roll each round over the edible petals so that each cheese ball is evenly covered.
- Serve alongside our Rainbow Crackers for a stunning, festive bite!